Tutoring Activities


Since I don't have my own classroom (because of budget cuts...ugh, are things ever going to get better?) I do LOTS of tutoring. I am always looking for and creating activities and games and fun ways to teach and practice reading skills and strategies.

I use ALL my reading skill and strategy packets and picture books with my kids as well as the little review activities I created and posted below. Here are a few examples from some of the books I have reviewed.


Here are my newest activities. I actually gave the following two activities away on my Facebook page to my fan followers for the months of May and June. If you are not a follower then you are missing out - I have a Building Better Sentences activity available for July...which I will later put for sale in my stores, so get it while you can.

Anyway,  here are the Measuring Owls and Antonym & Synonym Match up activities. You can find the owl activity in my TpT and Teachers Notebook store.




And the Antonym & Synonym Match up in here in my TpT and Teachers Notebook store.




Happy teaching!

1 comment

  1. Your stuff continues to amaze me. I sure wish I were craftier on the computer!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!