Inspiration


A cornucopia of fun, concentration and beautiful art. Today I was lucky enough to work in a class that started this great project. They started with a photocopy of a cornucopia and they used torn tissue paper with a starch and water mixture to adhere it to the paper.

The room was filled with focused students trying to rip the tissue paper to the correct size and shape to fit the intricate details of the picture. 


Needless to say, many of the students were not able to finish the project while I was there, but I have no doubt that they will be beautiful when they are done!

It is truly I*N*S*P*I*R*I*N*G to see that some teachers still fit art into their overly scheduled day!

Blessings!

1 comment

  1. I loove art! I would have probably gotten an art degree if I wasn't a teacher!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!