Thumbs up Thumbs down #9




Another Thursday, another Thumbs up Thumbs down post. Read here for the back story of why I started this.


Thumbs up to all the political calls ending. I was getting so tired of the phone ringing!

Thumbs up to all the Americans that got out and voted! What an amazing process we have. It was so awe inspiring seeing everyone in line to cast their vote in a peaceful, civil manner. I am proud to be an American!



Thumbs up to the Country Crock Pumpkin Spice butter I just found. It is so delicious and makes my everyday English Muffin a fall feast in my mouth.


Thumbs up to a new Pumpkin Pie Liqueur I found, though I haven't tried it yet. I am on a mission to find it and very anxious to try it. I just love the fall!!
Fulton's Pumpkin Pie Liqueur


 
Thumbs down to all the stores that don't carry any fun Thanksgiving party goodies! I really want to create some fun hands on activities with these goodies and I can't find nothin'!

Thumbs down to  all the devastation that Sandy has caused. It saddens me that so many people have lost so much. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Best,

No comments

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!