Thumbs up Thumbs down, Thanksgiving Edition


Another Thursday, another Thumbs up Thumbs down post. Read here for the back story of why I started this.


Thumbs up to you! My blog is a year old and you are what makes it all worth it. I love sharing my obsession of picture books with you. Thank you for your continued support, comments and presence.

Thumbs up to those few bloggers that helped me in the beginning and I still turn to for support and questions. I so enjoy seeing your avatar pop up in places I visit because I know you are sharing your love and support with others.

Thumbs up to The Teaching Blog Traffic School and Charity Preston. TBTS has given me that extra nudge to do things I didn't know I should do.

Thumbs up to my family for putting up with my countless hours on the computer. We are finally seeing some success to all my hard work.

Thumbs up to Thanksgiving dinner! It is my most favorite meal of all time! I love everything about it, planning it, cooking it, sharing it and most of all eating it....YUMMY!

Thumbs up leftovers!
 


Thumbs down to the after Thanksgiving dinner dishes!

Thumbs down to tight pants!








Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!