Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 in '12

 
I am joining Kristen from A Teeny Tiny Teacher and Miss Kindergarten in their 12 in '12 linky part, listing my 12 favorite things for the year 2012!  

12. Favorite movie you watched: 
My husband is a HUGE James Bond fan and I rather enjoy the movies as well. I LOVED this new James Bond Movie, Skyfall.
 Skyfall IMAX poster


11.  Favorite TV show:
Downton Abbey
Click to watch a preview

10. Favorite restaurant:
Don't really have one.

9. Favorite new thing you tried:
The Bailey's French Vanilla coffee creamer is delicious...I haven't been to Starbucks in months!


8. Favorite gift you got:
Time with my mom who is fighting breast cancer.
This is my mom and my youngest daughter going to a "themed" church dinner. Their theme was the TV show Gunsmoke.


7. Favorite thing you pinned:
I just love this. I will be putting this up in my yard with the old barn wood I purchased this summer.
Upcycle Us: Upcycling the Mason Jar


6. Favorite blog post:
Any of my Inspiration posts. I love finding inspiring ideas, people and activities and sharing them.

5. Best accomplishment:
Always, my girls.


4. Favorite picture:
My mom...celebrating her 60th birthday!


3. Favorite memory:
Celebrating my daughter's 18th birthday in New York at a delicious Italian restaurant. We had so much leftover, we took it with us and she gave it to this man needing a hand out. He thanked her and blessed her, wished her a happy birthday and then sat down and began to eat. A great feeling and memory!


2. Goal for 2013:
To spend lots of time with my mom and make wonderful memories.


1. One Little Word:
Grateful...for everything I have worked for and have been given.



4 comments :

  1. I just discovered your blog through the 12 in 12 Linky and I'm excited to check out all your books! Thanks and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad to have a new friend!!
      Shawna

      Delete
  2. I just discovered you as well. I really need to watch Downton Abbey-heard so many good things about it. And Bailey's creamer-that just sounds divine!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Trayers,
    My husband is even hooked on Downton Abbey- I really think will love it! And yes the Bailey's creamer is very delish! Have a great week!
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...