Winter Stamp It! - Multiplication


If your students need a little extra practice with their multiplication, this is a great game. Using 2 dice the player rolls, multiplies the numbers then marks the board. If playing alone, they keep rolling and marking till all the numbers are marked, or if playing against someone the player with the most marks is the winner.

I could not find winter stamps in my party supply store this winter so I used a sheet protector and markers instead of stamps this time.

You can pick this FREEBIE up from either one of my stores.
 Enjoy!

1 comment

  1. Hi Shawna,

    I love the idea of the sheet protector and markers. Then it can be erased and used again. Thanks for sharing.

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!