Pinkalicious Comprehension Game



My kids love this book so much I thought it would be a great book to have a comprehension game to go with it.

This is a fun way for my kids to practice their comprehension. I have included general comprehension questions as well as questions using reading skill and strategy question stems - sequencing (before, after), main idea, cause and effect, fact and opinion, etc.

I always play the game with my kids (remember, I do tutoring) and it is a great way for me to see what skill or strategy type of questions they are having a problem with.

In a classroom, it is a great center activity or for you to play with one of your reading groups, again to assess comprehension.




http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Pinkalicious-True-False-Comprehension-Game



Happy playing!

4 comments

  1. Your game looks super cute and of course the book is great too!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori, it is an all around fun time...the book and the game :)
      Enjoy your week!!
      Shawna

      Delete
  2. So cute! Can't wait to meet you Saturday!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!