Five for Friday

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/05/five-for-friday-linky-party-may-2.html
I am once again on the ball and linking up for Five for Friday, yay me!
It was unseasonably hot here in So Cal, thank goodness for air conditioning. 
My baby started her job at Five Guys this week. She is so excited!
 I just finished a True False Comprehension game for the book The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle. 

My puppies keeping me company in bed. 

I started the book Divergent. So far so good. 

It was not a very exciting week but it was a great last week of break. I am back to work next week after having 19 days off for Sping break. Now comes the longest 3 months of the school year. 

PS. I did this post all through the blogger phone app so I am very curious to see how it works. 

Happy Friday!

2 comments

  1. You are going to LOVE Divergent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shawna,
    Thanks for popping by my blog and commenting. It would be fun to meet up before conference. Where are you? I'm in Carlsbad. Email me firstgradebythesea@gmail.com
    Pauline
    First Grade by the Sea

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!