Vegas Here I Come!

I am heading to Vegas for the first ever TpT conference and I can’t wait!
Vegas here i come
My hubby and I are driving to Vegas on Thursday and then having dinner with one of his business associates. Friday I will be mixing and mingling and learning with teachers, bloggers and sellers.
tpt After the conference I am going to this awesome blogger meet up!

Click here for more information and here to RSVP for this Facebook event.
If you can’t make it to Vegas but still want to have some Vegas fun enter to win an Erin Condren Planner. Click the picture to enter.
I have my new tote bag and business cards ready so look for me and say “Hi” if you are going. I am so looking forward to getting out of my comfort zone (home, pj’s, & computer screen) and meeting all of you!!
photo
See you there!
signature

No comments

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!