Top 10 Blog Posts for 2014

I am joining Sally over at Elementary Matters for her linky and so in lieu of doing a Top 10 Book List for January, I am doing this instead (I hope you forgive me).
http://www.elementarymatters.com/2014/12/top-ten-posts-for-2014.html
This was a year of getting back on track, it was the first year of my new normal (my mom died 11/13). Looking back on my blog posts, I certainly did not do as much as when I first started, but what I did post I am very proud of. This year I blogged about more than just books, and many of those "other" posts are in my top 10.

So without further ado, here are my most viewed blog posts for 2014. I actually included an 11th, because it did not make it to the Top 10 but it is near and dear to my heart.

If you click on the picture, it will take you to the actual blog post.

My Mom's Cancer Story

Top 10 Books for January 2014

Owl Moon Teaching Tips

When a few simple words mean so much

Poppleton in Winter Teaching Tips

My Fluency Process

Mrs. Toggles Zipper Teaching Tips

The Importance of Main Idea

The Tiny Seed Teaching Tips

What's wrong with trade schools?

Common Core What is it we truley hate about it?

Here is to a great 2015!


2 comments

  1. You've given me something to read while I watch tv with one eye. Happy new year! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ideas for teaching Owl Moon! One of my very favorite books of all time.

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!