Monday, April 6, 2015

Top 10 Books for April

Well April 1st came and went and the joke was on me...I have finally had some time to get my Top 10 list together. Since I live in CA and the drought is on everyone's mind I thought I would do my list on books about rain. I think secretly I am hoping it will bring the rain in :)

The Picture Book Teacher - April Top 10 Books - Theme: April Showers

The Picture Book Teacher - April Top 10 Books - Theme: April Showers

The Picture Book Teacher - April Top 10 Books - Theme: April Showers

The Picture Book Teacher - April Top 10 Books - Theme: April Showers

The Picture Book Teacher - April Top 10 Books - Theme: April Showers

The Picture Book Teacher - April Top 10 Books - Theme: April Showers

The Picture Book Teacher - April Top 10 Books - Theme: April Showers

The Picture Book Teacher - April Top 10 Books - Theme: April Showers

The Picture Book Teacher - April Top 10 Books - Theme: April Showers

The Picture Book Teacher - April Top 10 Books - Theme: April Showers

The Picture Book Teacher - April Top 10 Books - Theme: April Showers

Happy April!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...