Top 10 Books for June–Having fun and playing outdoors

Slide1
I made it! June 1st has crept up on me and it wasn’t until today that I realized I did not have my top 10 list ready. No matter though I carved out a little bit of time today and got it all done.
Since summer is upon us (well at least for you, I have school till July 25th) I thought it would be fun to find books that get kids excited about having fun and playing outdoors.
There are few books that are new to me and other’s that are tried and true. I hope you find something fun for you and your kids.

Slide2
Slide3
Slide4
Slide5
Slide6
Slide7
Slide8
Slide9
Slide10
Slide11
Happy June!
signature

1 comment

  1. A Stick is an Excellent Thing looks awesome! I think I need to buy stock in Amazon...
    ~Heather
    The Meek Moose
    The Meek Moose on TpT

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!