Five for Friday


 That's right my friends, I am actually participating for the first time in F.O.R.E.V.E.R!
Thanks Kacey for giving us a place to link up and have fun!
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Divider 1









We got a new car. A 2015 Honda Pilot.

Divider 2


I enjoyed a delicious dessert martini and some fresh strawberries on this summer like spring day.

Divider 3




A few nights later I enjoyed a fire and this cheese plate on this cool spring day. My family was all out for the evening so it was just me.

Divider 4 










Enjoying me Easter flowers.

Divider 5













When you pull out a handful of trail mix from the bag and it looks like this, there is a BIG problem! I'm thinking the ratio of nuts to raisins is a bit off...and to make this even worse, I HATE raisins!


Well that about sums up my Spring Break week :)



No comments

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!