Currently…9 days late!

Better late than never, isn’t that the saying? I haven’t participated in one of these in so long, and fall/November is my favorite month so I figured this would be a good month to get back at it.currentlyNOV2014-ThePictureBookTeacher'sEdition
Love Actually is my all time favorite movie, and I usually break it out in December to watch, but it happened to be on TV, so of course I had to stop everything to watch it.

If you have not tried the Bailey's coffee creamers, you are missing out, they are far better than the other brands. This season I have picked up the Pumpkin Spiced creamer, mixed with a little caramel creamer and I have myself a little cup of comfort. Yum!

We bought 2 HUGE bags of candy to give out on Halloween, and we had only about 12 trick-or-treaters come to the door. So what do you do with all the left over candy (and I don’t have a classroom to take it to) eat it of course!

We have had such hot weather this past week, I was in shorts and a tank top yesterday. Now I know for some of you that sounds perfect, especially with the weather you are having, but when it is November, 90 degree weather is just not that much fun.

This last week was an emotionally tough one for me, it marked the 1 year passing of my beautiful 61 year old mom. I also decided this was the week I was going to get back into my workout routine. I have been up every morning taking my 5 am 2 mile walk. I hit the gym twice and took a 10 mile bike ride with my dad. With all of this, I am a bit tired and a nap just sounds delightful.

I am reading Gone Girl right now, because I don’t want to see the movie without reading the book. I have to admit, I am really not into the book yet. However, I haven’t hit that 100-150 page mark yet. Very few books capture me right from the get go, it usually takes the first 100 pages or so to get me hooked.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this November and all the Thankful beauty that comes with this month; no monetary expectations just good food, family and friends and beautiful days.

Head on over to Oh Boy Fourth Grade to participate yourself or check in with others.
 http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2014/11/currently-november.html

Enjoy,
The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

2 comments

  1. Come over to Chicago and you will have plenty of cooler weather! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your mom. Losing someone you love is so hard. Thanks for sharing with us! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!